Monday, October 31, 2011

Made this Week 10/24-10/30

All of these pieces would benefit massively from better (i.e. - not middle of the night) photography and a proper model, but in lieu of those things, here we have this past week's creations -


A Bulky Ribbed Wrap Scarf that will benefit greatly from blocking, the addition of a button and model. Made with a double strand of Mushishi wool/silk. I'm going to make one of these for my own self... eventually. :)




A couple of good old, trusty-dusty cotton dishcloths.




Three pair of kids size bike helmet earmuffs - two in Noro cotton/silk and one in Woodland wool/nettle fiber. I need to find a cutie pie to model these for me too!


Right now I'm working on yet another pair of bike helmet earmuffs in 100% baby llama in a soft violet color. I'm not quite sure yet what will be on deck after that.

Busy, busy! :)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment